- Local HR Strategy
- HR Benefits and special bonus packages
What is a Captive Center?
A client owned and operated service delivery center; typically, in a non-domestic location, that provides IT resources directly to the organization. Keep reading….this could be the first step towards building a pretty solid IT group of engineers that will help your company grow. From Mexico? Yes, from Mexico.
Near Contact’s Nearshore IT Specialized Center
- Your Captive Center starts with one engineer. Every team member will be a Northware employee in order to avoid common pitfalls around labor regulations; however, it operates and delivers results as a regular Captive Center with some pretty powerful value-added benefits (read last section).
- Near Contact’s offering is based on Mexico’s strength around software engineering. We know there’s not enough talent worldwide around Information Technology; thus, Mexico becomes a very interesting location for IT companies to establish operations and gather Mexican engineering talent.
“For years, international companies have come to Mexico to establish delivery centers around different IT practices including software development, technical support and many other specific IT practices.”
Mexico brings three powerful and key benefits to the table when it comes to IT:
- Technical skilled software engineers
- Bilingual capabilities
- Proximity to the USA (Time zone)
Operating a Mexican corporation is extremely difficult when it comes to legal procedures, tax laws, labor laws and government regulations; but our customers get the advantage of signing a contract in the United States, while getting the benefit of protecting their Mexico based operation through our USA Corporate Insurance Policy which includes:
- General Liability
- Automobile Liability
- Excess / Umbrella Liability
- Workers Compensation and Employers Liability
- Professional and Media Liability
- Security and Privacy Liability
- Crime Insurance
We have transformed the nearshore captive center industry in Mexico, for our USA Partners.
Our service offers the opportunity for IT companies to establish operations in Mexico in record time, while keeping operations secure, scalable and reliable. Ours is a la carté service:
- Design, Procure and Install
- Bring Your Own (BYO)
- Internet and Network Services
- Managed IT Services and Help Desk
- Hardware and Software procurement
- Start at one of our delivery centers and grow out into your own
- Facilities build out
- Temporary or permanent office space
- Center planning