Captive Center in Mexico
What is a Captive Center?
A client owned and operated service delivery center; typically, in a non-domestic location, that provides IT resources directly to the organization. Keep reading….this could be the first step towards building a pretty solid IT group of engineers that will help your company grow. From Mexico? Yes, from Mexico.
Near Contact’s Nearshore IT Specialized Center
Your Captive Center starts with one engineer.Every team member will be a Northware employee in order to avoid common pitfalls around Mexican labor regulations; however, it operates and delivers results as a regular Captive Center with some pretty powerful value-added benefits.
Near Contact’s offering is based on Mexico’s strength around software engineering. We know there’s not enough talent worldwide around Information Technology; thus, Mexico becomes a very interesting location for IT companies to establish operations and gather Mexican engineering talent.
“For years, international companies have established IT delivery centers around Mexico for software development, technical support and many other specific IT practices.”
Mexico brings three powerful and key benefits to the table when it comes to IT:
- Technical skilled software engineers
- Bilingual capabilities
- Proximity to the USA (Time zone)
Operating a Mexican corporation is extremely difficult when it comes to legal procedures, tax laws, labor laws and government regulations; but our customers get the advantage of signing a contract in the United States, while getting the benefit of protecting their Mexico based operation through our USA Corporate Insurance Policy which includes:
- General Liability
- Automobile Liability
- Excess / Umbrella Liability
- Workers Compensation and Employers Liability
- Professional and Media Liability
- Security and Privacy Liability
- Crime Insurance
We have transformed the nearshore captive center industry in Mexico, for our USA Partners.
Our service offers the opportunity for IT companies to establish operations in Mexico in record time, while keeping operations secure, scalable and reliable. Ours is a la carté service:
- Local HR Strategy
- HR Benefits and special bonus packages
- Design, Procure and Install
- Bring Your Own (BYO)
- Internet and Network Services
- Managed IT Services and Help Desk
- Hardware and Software procurement
- Start at one of our delivery centers and grow out into your own
- Facilities build out
- Temporary or permanent office space
- Center planning
Benefits and more…
What do you get?
- High quality engineers (Amazing talent for technology)
- Faster time to market and setup times
- Improved focus
- Reduce your operational costs (between 20% and 40%)
- Avoid the HUGE learning curve around operating a Mexican company:
- Peace of mind around local and federal government compliance
- Gain deep knowledge around the local labor IT market
- Recruit fast
- Retain talent
We even help with
- Leasing agreements on behalf of our customers
- HR consultant services around:
- Work environment
- Benefits above the law
- Labor disputes
- Work environment regulations
- Immigration services (we even have the capacity to recruit from the LATAM region)
- Employee discounts from local brands as benefits to your team
- Up-to-date news around local or federal issues or new regulations
We solve complex business problems through innovative IT services and products; delivering value while getting IT done, no matter the challenge.